Brake pads and brake rotors are classified as wear items. Your vehicle’s brake system is essential to the safety of yourself, your passengers and even other road users. All inspections, services and repairs should be strictly conducted by a qualified technician.
Marks & Wallings stocks a variety of quality car brakes, brake pads, brake discs and brake equipment. Our qualified technicians can conduct regular inspections of your vehicle’s brake system and can service and replace the different components as necessary.
What are some signs of a faulty brake system?
- The vehicle takes longer to stop than normal
- Loss of grip on the road when braking
- Grinding or squealing noises
- A change in the feel of the brake pedal (unusually hard or soft)
- Shuddering steering wheel
- Brake pedal pulses
- Vehicle veers to either side
Avoid the expense of costly repairs by having your vehicle’s brakes, including brake pads, shoes and rotors, regularly checked by the experts at Marks & Wallings - find us at 940-946 Victoria Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114 or contact us on (02) 9807 1000.